Headset Bose A20 mit Bluetooth
Plug in. Turn on. Go flying. The A20® Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more optional features than ever, including: a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customisable audio prioritisation control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 340 grams, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalisation
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customisable audio prioritisation control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together*
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying*
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
Proprietary technologies in the A20® Aviation Headset reduce noise across the full spectrum of human hearing, even in loud environments. Advanced electronics use microphones inside and outside the earcup to sense and reduce ambient sound. Bose® ear cushion technology helps further reduce unwanted noise. Innovative cushion materials block sound before it enters the earcups, providing an even quieter headset experience.
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you’re listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience* means the headset is ready to fly when you are, without you having to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customisable audio prioritisation control with “mute” and “mix” settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches seamlessly to and from battery power and aircraft power. Selected models also include Bluetooth® connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20® Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
*Features available in certain variants of the headset
- TriPort® acoustic headset structure, available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio from relatively small and lightweight headphones
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139, EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labour and return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions